Do you have a DIY card?
If you bought a DIY chip card, you should install the Seedkeeper applet on the chip.
To do that, follow these steps:
- Download the Seedkeeper.cap file
- Download the GlobalPlatform client that will be used to upload the applet on the chip
- Put the Seedkeeper.cap file in the same folder as the GlobalPlatform client for convenience
- To list the applets loaded on a smartcard:
- To load the Seedkeeper applet:
gp.exe -install .\Seedkeeper-v.x.x.x.cap
- To delete the Seedkeeper applet:
gp.exe -uninstall .\Seedkeeper-v.x.x.x.cap
A more detailed tutorial is available on the GlobalPlatformPro repository.